Monday, June 12, 2006

The Value of Great Vendors

Business keeps on rolling. Today was a day for the vendors. And they were very helpful.

I have a great team behind me, and they make launching the business that much easier. How so? Well, there is a cognizant recognition that I only know how to do so much, and the rest requires experts. Beware the layman who prescribes medical solutions for himself.

One of them, my accountant McGuire Associates, even blogs. I also have a great office vendor, an insurance agent, and several key membership organizations working for me.

Other must haves for building my business are my two law firms, one for day-to-day matters (the price is right), then there’s the high-end “nuclear option” for particularly thorny issues. Fortunately, there are not many of these problems in my life today, so the legal A team doesn’t get much use. Still it’s good to know they are there.

All jokes aside, it’s good to have these folks behind me. They make life that much easier, and allow me not to worry. I can work, and be free and focus on my job, which is making companies famous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

del.icio.us: Save This Page