Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Visioning Exercise

Part of my very restful holiday break was a visualization exercise that included a collage of images. Not only am I seeing where the company will be, but also how success will embody itself in my personal life. To help me, I’ve captured a collection of photos and images to really see this success in my personal life, which I’ve included below Monday’s quotes.

Reflecting on the past seven months, I must say that they’ve been great. I’m very excited and bullish on the future. December will be our busiest month yet, and we are building a serious client base for 2007. Our winter will not be a barren one.

As we take the necessary steps to build the company from bootstrap to a start-up readying itself for year two (weighing office locations, staffing possibilities, etc.), I am reminded that the only thing that can stop me from attaining these successes is me. There are no real barriers.

It’s Monday, but it’s also the first Monday after Thanksgiving, the beginning of the stretch run into 2007. Go and be courageous in whatever your daily endeavors might be. Here are Monday’s quotes for you:

“Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision.”
-Ayn Rand

“Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.”
- Napoleon Hill

“There is more to us than we know. If we can be made to see it, perhaps for the rest of our lives we will be unwilling to settle for less.”
-Kurt Hahn

My collage images from 1 to 6: A corporate mascot, offices in Del Ray, a continued commitment to support the arts, the ultimate toy, trips to be had, and last but not least, a new home in Old Town, close enough to King Street for casual walks, but far enough away for general relaxation.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

del.icio.us: Save This Page